Thursday, July 29, 2010

How can I Persuade a wife or a husband to decide for each other?

I'm looking for a quick turn around rebuttle to convince a wife or a husband that the decision they're making is for both of them even if they have to talk to each other about it. How can I covince or persuade them to buy what I'm selling? How do I get passed, I have to talk to my husband or my wife? I need a magic incantation that will get me passed this point.How can I Persuade a wife or a husband to decide for each other?
I use that ploy of saying, ';I need to talk to my wife,'; if I am undecided.





In the scenario you describe, you must put in the time and energy to convince both parties. These is no getting around that specific hurdle.How can I Persuade a wife or a husband to decide for each other?
this is psychology.


No magic incantations here.
  • colon cleansing
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment