Thursday, July 29, 2010

My husband and I are looking for someone to carry a child for us, so where do we start?

I had a complete hystorectomy because of cancer, a couple of years ago. We both have children, but none brought into our marriage. We really desire the need to have another child, but due to the circumstances, we are unable. Please help us figure this out. If anyone has any suggestions, on where we can start, please let us know. We both are loving, caring and hard working individuals. We both feel that are hearts have been torn into little pieces every day because of not being able to bring a child into our marriage. We do have our own children from our first marriages, but we really want to have a child brought into this lifetime marriage. I sometimes feel that maybe we should just be grateful for the children we have, but I know that we are meant to have another one. We have saved up money to help pay for the procedures, and hospital stays, so now we feel that we should really start looking for a mother to carry our child. Are we going in the right direction?My husband and I are looking for someone to carry a child for us, so where do we start?
I also had a hystorectomy early in life. I have adopted 2 children through the state. One at 22 months and another at 4 months. I have remarried now and we are debating the children issue. Do an internet search for surragate mothers. surrogatemothers.com and surrogatealternatives.com are two that I just found. I may investigate these sights myself. Just be careful and make sure everything is legal, legal, legal! Good luck!My husband and I are looking for someone to carry a child for us, so where do we start?
Look it up on the net. Its the best place or ask your doctor where you can find someone. They might have the best answer.
I am in the same situation .my sister is going to be my surrogate she has had three beautiful healthy children .I hope you find someone .good luck !
Have you considered adopting children out of the foster care system? Many children wait for loving parents. Why create new life in an unnatural way just to have a child?
  • colon cleansing
  • eye mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment