Thursday, July 29, 2010

I work a full time job and my husband is unemployed?

due to an injury and is forced to watch our 8 1/2 month old daughter. i dont know what to do he says that he gets annoyed watching our daughter and i wish i can stay home and enjoy life with her but he cant seem to get a job....wat do i do?I work a full time job and my husband is unemployed?
My husband is a stay at home dad and sometimes gets irritated. I think mostly becuase he misses adult interaction. So what he have done is planned fun things for them to do during the day. Like go to the park or mall, or (my daughter is 13 months) build forts out of pillows. Men like to be occupied and feel a sense of accomplishment. Maybe give him a goal to achieve like teaching your daughter sign language. It is important for him to feel like he is contributing to the family also. If he is upset with not working that could make him angry and use the baby as an excuse for being upset. If all else fails maybe find a baby sitter for one day out of the week, or day care for one day out of the week to break the week apart and give him some time to himself. I work a full time job and my husband is unemployed?
1st of all-Why is he forced to watch your daughter. isn't she his also. If so, He should try to enjoy the time that he spends with her.


If he feels like he cannot do it or is uncomfortable with it then suggest that he find a stay-at-home job. That way the baby can go to daycare with the money that the 2 of you put into it. If he is so disabled that he cannot do anything, tell him that he needs to suck it up. There are plenty of other fathers that would be happy to stay home with their child, while their wife was working due to an injury or not. He's annoyed, I can't believe that came out of his mouth MM,umm, umm
find a mutual friend and take your daughter there,and then you take the friends kid on a day you have off (swap instead of pay) or a day care one or two days a week because - I feel if your husband is getting annoyed he is not going to properly care for her and ?? will he get to the point where he despises her? PROBALLY!





Please make sure your daughter gets fair treatment everyday - it's not her fault he's hurt.



Well it might be that there are some psychological problems affecting your husband. Of course its almost impossible to get someone to get evaluated without forcing them in some way and potentially risking your relationship. I mean if talking with him doesn't work, if he really doesn't feel like the safety and protection of your mutual child is worth an inconvenience. It does sound off.
What kind of injury does he have? I have worked through many injuries because I had bills to pay (from herniated discs to cancer). Can he at least find a desk job to help out with bills?
I would say to him ';you need to deal with it. I am working because you can't. This is your child that WE had TOGETHER';
remind him that she is his child as well

No comments:

Post a Comment