Thursday, July 29, 2010

My husband downloaded the new Yahoo version and now I can't Yahoo Messenger to come up ?

In other words I have no Yahoo becausse I can't get into it it doesn't show I have it. This is a problem because all of my friends are on Yahoo Messenger. Please advise what he can do to fix it or if you can fix it. This is been going on just about all evening since 4 o'clock.My husband downloaded the new Yahoo version and now I can't Yahoo Messenger to come up ?
Do this,,,,








Click on Start Button/ Settings/ Control Panel/ Add or Remove Programs.





DUMP anything that says Yahoo Messenger (toolbar, address book etc etc etc) they will be listed at the bottom of that window), and go to this website,,,,, http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=鈥?/a> and install the 7.0 (my suggestion, one of which I HAVE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH).





BE SAFE





Cheri





PS. Stay away from the 9.0 Beta version it still has bugs being worked out, and like I suggested, the 7.0 is the most stable. And no you will NOT lose any Contacts from a previous version you ran, they are all saved on Yahoos Sever and will transfer to whatever version you install.











My husband downloaded the new Yahoo version and now I can't Yahoo Messenger to come up ?
Go back to an earlier point with a system restore and tell him to leave the machine alone. LOL


Click%26gt;Start%26gt;all programs%26gt;accessories%26gt;system tools%26gt;system restore. Find a restore point on the calendar and click on it. When the machine restarts go on line as you used to and check your mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment