Thursday, July 29, 2010

My husband and I owe an extremely large amount to the IRS does anyone know if there is anyone that can help?

My husband and I owe an extremely large amount to the IRS does anyone know if there is anyone that can help us get this amount reduced?My husband and I owe an extremely large amount to the IRS does anyone know if there is anyone that can help?
You can request an Offer in Compromise(OIC). When you file an offer in compromise, you are asking the IRS to accept a fraction of what you owe on your taxes and to write off the rest of your debt. IRS offer a do-it-self kit free. Here is the link:





http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f656.pdf





Zhicheng Lai


Enrolled AgentMy husband and I owe an extremely large amount to the IRS does anyone know if there is anyone that can help?
the IRS is the best source of help. they will do all the law allows to help you settle this debt. contact them. putting people in jail costs money it doesn't earn the government a cent
Contact an attorney.
I do not know of anyone who can ';help'; you, but I do know from prior tax filings, that you can make payments to the IRS, but you do have to file, indicating that you intend on making payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment