Thursday, July 29, 2010

How to stay happy and calm when my husband leaves me for another lady?

My husband tells me that there is no more love between us. He is now having another lady in his hug and will not return home. He does not even say a wrod of sorry . People say that i should let go .It is a waste of time to bother a guy that doesn't love me. I feel being rejected and dumped. it is difficult to accept the hard fact. I am very angry, unhappy , in bewilderment and loss. How , in what ways I can make myself happier and calm down?How to stay happy and calm when my husband leaves me for another lady?
I'm really sorry to hear what happened to you. My husband has not left me like that, but a boyfriend has....you must come to the realization that it wasn't your fault nor was it anything you did.


He's not happy with himself and he is thinks something else can make him happy. Trust me, he will figure out what he had was the best thing going for him and he will regret it...promise! As for yourself...go out with your friends/family....get your mind off things. Don't let your life stop because of him....he's not worth wasting precious days of your life. Look at this as a new start..you'll be happier than ever. Stay busy! Hope it all gets better for you soon!!!!How to stay happy and calm when my husband leaves me for another lady?
Girl it's been almost 3 years for me and I'm STILL hurt and bitter ! I left him though...but he gave me all the reasons in the world to go. It's not something you can suck up and get over. Break down. Cry, Beat up your pillow. Talk to a psychiatrist.......It's natural and normal. Don't try to hold it in. I thought I was being strong by holding it in but 2 years later I was in mental health talking to a psychiatrist who told me I hadn't mourned my divorce yet.......let it all out!
I'm sure it is difficult to let go but it is for the best. You can focus on yourself and not be bothered be him. Get yourself involved in all the activities you ever wanted to try. Volunteer if you can. Have a glass of wine at night and get your mind involved in a good book.
the absolute best way to make urself happy and calm is to sit back and have a good, hearty laugh at him. and her. if he left u, he'll leave her too. it's his loss (with you) and it's gonna be her agony. she's got leftovers, therefore, she's not much of a woman at all. and most important, don't look back.
realize that he is obviously a terrible person to be like this, and you just werent aware. Be glad youre aware now rather than later on... there is more time in your life to enjoy without him and to find a guy who will be your best ever.





being rejected by a jerk should never hurt. you just say, oh wow, I had no idea you were such a huge as*****, glad youre gone, geez!
You have every right to be upset and mad at him. But in the long run you can be happy because you deserve so much better. There is so much more to life and now you have a second chance to go out an find it! Good luck, don't be sad! Remember to smile and tomorrow will be a better day!
Make him regret leaving. come over to my house My wife and I can talk eat out and then relax, take some pic of you having fun and send them to him. no sex unless you want but show him pics of you having fun without him will get him thinking he messed up.
Yeah, what goes around comes around! You need to forget the cheating liar and get yourself another guy! MAKE HIM JEALOUS! thats the goal here.
Get another guy, let go, if it isnt meant to be, it isn;t mean to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment