Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can my husband attend the military hearing without an atty and what will gonna happened after?

My husband is in the Army and has a chapter 14 Misconduct Discharge.He will gonna have a military hearing but he dont have an atty.If they want my husband to kick him out of the army why he will gonna go to that heraing?Can my husband attend the military hearing without an atty and what will gonna happened after?
he will be given an attorney provided by JAG.





and for crying out loud.. take an English class or something...It took me five minutes before I figured out what you were trying to say, and I am still not even sure I have it right.Can my husband attend the military hearing without an atty and what will gonna happened after?
As they say in CID. No poly, no waiver, no statement, no fingerprints, no photographs, deny everything and get a lawyer.





He should have shut his mouth from the start and has his lawyer do all of the talking.
Extra Income %26amp; Overseas Tax FREE Chance of a Lifetime


Dont Miss Out Guys..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTF3BNzgbbQ
Could you please fix your grammar it's hard to understand what your trying to say.
well...... i'm sure judging on you're grammar.... he's ******

No comments:

Post a Comment