Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can I get my point accross to my husband that Im serious?

I have said so many things in the past/present like Im leaving etc. He knows not to believe me at all. Anyhow he has done some unforgivable things. I want to make him know that i am serious, how can I do this since I have abused words in the past?How can I get my point accross to my husband that Im serious?
by stop talking and start doing. tell him what you are going to do and why you are doing it and then do those things you said you would do. action speaks louder that words.How can I get my point accross to my husband that Im serious?
Been there, done that! He knows you are just saying that because you have never acted on it! If you just want to show him a thing or too, without making it permanent, than get a hotel and leave for a couple of days. If you have kids take them with you. Do not answer his calls and just stay gone. On the second or third day, talk to him and see what he says. I have done this before and it worked. But you have to quit saying it and do it. If you are serious about leaving for good then you need to find a good lawyer, and make him leave.


Good Luck!
Start now be doing what you say you are going to do. If you are leaving now, just do it. If you just want to show you are serious, pick something you want to do but he doesn't like you doing. For instance, tell him you are going out with your friends and he has to fix his own dinner and watch the kids (if you have any). Then do it. Keep this behavior up for a while then get to the serious stuff like leaving.
You can get your point across to him that you're serious, by following through with what you say. If you say you're going to leave, start packing. If he still doesn't get it, start loading your stuff into the car. If he still doesn't get it, find a place to stay. If he still doesn't get it, stay away. He will get it eventually and either he will care or he won't.
Because of the past empty threats, only strong actions will get through to him at this point. Go spend a weekend with a girlfriend or something. Let him know you need some time to think about what you want. Don't say it unless you are 100% positive you can stick to it! Good luck. Sounds like a tough situation.
I totally know what your going through. Im in the same situation. The only thing you can really do is be strong tell him how you feel and if you don't like the outcome then you need to get out. It hard but if you are unhappy then do something about it. you are the only one who can make yourself happy! Dont let some low life bring you down. The longer you wait, the harder it will be trust me!
Michelle,





The only way a man will take you serious if you do what you say,





One night just pack your bags and go to your moms house, Stay there





for the weekend. See what he does.





Men only react when something happens. If your words are not





coming through, then your actions need to kick in.





I wish you luck
He won't believe anything you say if he doesn't see it on paper.


Besides, you have to be serious about what you want if you want to be taken seriously by anyone.
If you want him to believe you, back the words up. If you say you are leaving, leave and don't come back.
Serve him the papers and he can do what he wants to with it. Just go to a lawyer and do it right.
Well you're obviously not serious because you haven't left yet.



By actually doing it.






he will believe you when your things are gone when he gets home. quit talking to him about it and do it.
I think you have only a couple of choices here.





Seek counseling or pack up and get out.
When you truly leave out the door with your stuff maybe he'll believe you!
Write a letter ... hand written and spare no detail.
Do it and leave. I'm sure that will get his attention.
get an attorney. my hubby would not bother. be nice and get along for the kids sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment