Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is a great way to celebrate that your husband is away for the evening?

I vote for Choc Chip Cookie Dough and Vodka Cranberry's.





Any other suggestions?What is a great way to celebrate that your husband is away for the evening?
**** hot guys like its your last day on earth!!!!!!What is a great way to celebrate that your husband is away for the evening?
i don't drink, but the choc chip cookie dough sounds great!


watch chick flicks.


Eat lots of popcorn


invite the girls over,


and whomever said about the wearing of jammies you wouldn't be caught dead in,I agree with them!


after the girls leave, break out the ';toy'; box, and LeeH,I agree!


take the new vibrator for a test run and enjoy the night to yourself!
Have a girl's night - in. Watch chick flicks, eat lots of popcorn and talk about guys (ya know the stuff you wouldn't normally talk about any other time) Laugh a lot!!!!! Oh and maybe drink a little wine if you feel like it. In which case make it a pajama party so no one has to drive. Dig out the old pjs (the ones you wouldn't be caught dead in with your man around) and just chill. Hey - could be fun!! If you decide this is a good idea send me an invite LOL
take his boat out to the lake with sum girlfriends that is like 10min away JJ.. gas it up and haul sum JJ *ss !!! lol


then call him on the cell and tell him u need help reloading it up...


a night 2 remember 4all ofu and him. hurry u got 2hours of *ss haauling FUN


Good Times... Babe... see ya soon..


*edit* LeeH u perv... Bad Girl! Hmmm...
i just wish my husband was here for an evening. always be thankful with the time you have with him because you dont know when he wont be there. im talkin about him workiin nights. it sucks!!!! but i would do icecream and flip channels or browse theinternet!
enjoy both of those while soaking in a nice hot bubble bath.


when mine is away, i take girlfriends (or kids) to dinner %26amp; a movie.


hah and sometimes I enjoy myself at home w/myself.
Wow, no one else said what I was thinking. I feel a bit like a perv now...


(I would pull out the ';toy'; box). That's in MY closet...the one I want to believe HE never goes in. Haha.
Do all the things that drive him nuts.





Mine would be reality shows, more than one glass of wine with mac and cheese (from the box), filling the bathtub completely fully so the bubbles are nearly over flowing...
Close the blinds and walk around naked ( the only way to celebrate truly being alone)
Re-evaluate why you're so happy he's away!
and it is for good as it should be , You me the back of that truck and a Catalina Sunrise ,....auuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh ...lol...lol...
YUM. I second the cookie dough!





Invite some of your girl friends over! =)





Watch whatever you want and sit in his chair
Wear an outfit that your husband doesn't like while watching chick flicks then add what you were thinking.
Strawberries and champagne.
Craigslist and two straight-curious lesbos!
I'm drinking beer and he is here. I'll be on a business trip in two weeks and will be getting drunk in my hotel room every night! Woo-hoo!!
Chocolate and Gerard Butler!
enjoy the quiet
Have a drink or 2.
Invite your YA boyfriend over and eat out.
Andrew...you...me, a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.





Need I say more? Wink wink
Plus a good chic flic and my best girls.
Hahaha. Not at all what I was thinking.
My husband was gone last night. I watched a chick flick!
This may sound naughty but you fill in the blank. mast__bate.


I'm just being honest here.
call ur friend 'Raul the pool boy' over!! ;)
get wasted


idk


do things like party


or get STRIPERS!!!!
Sounds good to me
You read my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment