Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are somethings you wish you knew about your husband before you got married?

Were you in for a rude shock? How did you deal with it?What are somethings you wish you knew about your husband before you got married?
The thing that I did not know was how he was with money. He is very tight and must save everything. I knew that a little but not to the extent that he was. It took some getting used to but I see the benefit of being like that now. We are debt free, we own everything that we have and we have money saved. He said that he was like that because he did not want to struggle and he will not borrow money from his parents. When we lived together and first got married we did our money separately. We did not combine it until I went on maternity leave.What are somethings you wish you knew about your husband before you got married?
that i would end up having to live with his rude,disrespectful,unintelligent mother,who thinks she knows it all,and can say whatever she wants to and when people get mad,she acts offended. i was suprised when he asked me to let her come and live with us,and since she is his mom,i agreed.


i ignore her as much as possible,only speak to her whenever my husband is at home,and try and let God deal with her.


i wish i knew before i got married,i would have moved with my hubby as far as i could from her.
I wish I knew that about 3 years after we were married he felt free to fart in front of me! YUK! It drives me crazy, we have been married for 5 years and have that same conversation at least twice a day. I don't think I have found a way to deal with it, I still tell hi it is rude and mean, one day I hope he listens but I am loosing faith fast
He doesn't manage his money, he procrastinates, his mother did all his cleaning for him, he never pays his bill on time.





I wish I had realized that the way he talked to and about his family members, eventually he would do the same to me. So now its too late and I just have to deal with it!
My wife was in shock when she saw me in a heavy metal band she didnt think i was the type %26amp; she hates Metal Music she is quite the opposite
I wish I'd known that he has a filthy temper that he managed to contain until after we were married.
I wish I knew that he still planned on sleeping with other women and I wish I knew that he liked to hit me!! How did I deal with it? I left!!!
That he was a lazy....selfish....a$$hole....with narcistic family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment