Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can I fix my sexual relationship with my husband?

My husband doesn't want to have sex with me anymore. He masturbates once or twice a day, when we do have sex he doesn't have an orgasm. Its gotten to the point where he sleeps during the day and I sleep during the night. Can someone help me please. I need professional help. He says he loves me and when i wake up during the night we spend time together.How can I fix my sexual relationship with my husband?
First, it is important to know that you are not alone. There are a lot of sexless marriages. The good news is, the situation is not hopeless. It is indeed possible to go from sexless to hot sex.





I had this problem in my own marriage and my husband and I now have sex a few times every week, and we've been married 24 years.





A great resource you might want to check out is Fix Your Sexless Marriage: http://tinyurl.com/qlmbzl





It might give you the help you need to work through a sexless marriage, even without professional help.





Blessings to you --





GwendlynHow can I fix my sexual relationship with my husband?
Don't assume this is all about you (or that any of it is about you). YOU can not fix this. You need to fix this as a couple. You both need to get some professional help, like a marriage counselor. If he refuses to go (most men do), then you can go by yourself. But refusing to go is an indication he doesn't care if anything changes. Then the writing is on the wall.
It sounds like the two of you need to reconnect Have date night once a week go out to Dinner at a nice place you both like ;listen to some music ;Cuddle on the couch %26amp; watch a movie together;if the love is still there everything will come Naturally %26amp; you can find your way back to each other %26amp; recapture the flame .Good Luck.
Marriage counselors in my opinion are a waste of money. All you need to do is find a way to reconnect. Most of the time making some time for each other and just talking may be all that is needed. The money you can save by fixing it yourself can be used for a nice vacation somewhere.
Well, he has some kind of sexual disorder. Rather to masturbate than have sexual intercourse is strange and he needs to find some kind of treatment for it.
You said ';I need professional help';.....Then what are you doing on the board? Get some professional help. That would require calling a counselor during business hours and setting up an appointment.
Yup,


this happens alot in marriages,


How long have you been married?





It will get worse as time goes by if not addressed.,
You have answered your own question , you do need professional help. Did he say that he doesn't want to have sex with you anymore or are you assuming?
You said it yourself you need professional help.
Find a good swingers club.

No comments:

Post a Comment