Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do my husband and I receive 2 different stimulus checks from the government?

We filled jointly, but I received one in my name and for half the amount we are suppost to get for a couple. His was schedule to be deposited the same day as mine, but didn't post. Does anyone know if they are making different checks for each individual?Do my husband and I receive 2 different stimulus checks from the government?
If you filed jointly, you will a joint check with both your names on it.Do my husband and I receive 2 different stimulus checks from the government?
You should have received your check or letter notifying you by now. You only receive one if you filed a tax return for 2007. If you filed together, you will receive one check. If you filed separately, I think you each get one.
you will only get one check for you, your husband, and any kids you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment