Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ladies who's a better cook you or your husband?

My bf and I are both damn good cooks. However my boyfriend thinks he's a better cook since he has his Cooking and Baking Certificate.Ladies who's a better cook you or your husband?
We both are but i get more into it BECAUSE of my culinary degree and passion of food and such. But my Bf does a lot of the cooking because i am working 14 hour days.





He is creative and makes some damn sweet *** burgers!!Ladies who's a better cook you or your husband?
My hubby rarely cooks, but when he does he struts around telling the kids how much better at it he is than me. In truth I make his favorite beef jerky, I make the chorico and kale soup that he loves. But I experiment a lot more, and sometimes we don't care for the outcome. Or I like it but he doesn't. But that's how we learn!! So I say me, but he would disagree. Today he told me that someday I would learn how to cook. I've been cooking for 17 years. Ugh.
credentials don't mean squat. It means he knows how to hold a knife, and to not cross-contaminate food, which is important, but adds nothing to flavor.





I'm better than my hubby at most things. But he has a few dishes that I don't even attempt b/c his are so good... I just get him to do them.
I am! Well, food is my art, I went to school for it.. he knows how to cook, he's just not on my level of cooking =) I still appreciate anything he makes though.
i am. and my husband will actually admit it. its so bad i dont even ask him to stir the pot or check on it. hes not allowed in my kitchen
At first, my hubby was the better cook, mainly because I didn't know how!!!! But after a while and a nice cookbook collection, I am the better cook now. He'll agree to it, too!
Can run circles around mine in the kitchen...however giving the poor fellow credit, he is a good cook, and he outshines me on the grill.....
i am good at cooking and he's good at eatting .
I am. My hubby doesn't like to cook. He's the best eater, though. :-)
I cook and he cleans... works well that way... But when he grills I clean!
Me - but he's pretty darned good too! (lucky me!)
I'm a better cook and he washes the dishes. Even trade.
My husband said I am! but he can make the best damn spaghetti!
me in the kitchen, him on the grill. But if he ever wants to take over the kitchen part he is well come to it!
I am definitely better than my lady, haha. But she is still really good too.
ummm....ME...hubby enjoys the eating not the prep
Me
i'm a better cooker, my hubby is a better griller =]
me but he does the dishs and I think thats great
me! and he knows it too!
{ME}, but I would NEVER tell my hubby that!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment