Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are some ideas I can send with my husband to eat during the week?

My husband works out of town a lot of the time and I want to send him food for at least part of the week. What are some ideas that I can send him for lunch while he's working... He won't be near anything until the evening so he won't be able to eat out until dinner time.. Ideas of things that won't go bad?? Or easy things i can send he can prepare the night before??What are some ideas I can send with my husband to eat during the week?
Chickpea salad (chickpeas from a can, garlicky vinaigrette, chopped tomatoes, black olives and lots of chopped parsley) and prosciutto.





Black bean and mango salad (black beans, chopped tomato, onion and jalapeno, lime vinaigrette with chopped mango tossed in at last minute) and shrimp (bought cooked).What are some ideas I can send with my husband to eat during the week?
Try this website:





http://jaypuri.blogspot.com/
  • cure acne
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment