Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can my husband work in Canada while he is a conditional resident of the US?

My husband is from Canada. He moved to the US to marry me. We've already gone through AOS and he is a conditional resident. My question is if we live close to the US border, can my husband work in Canada still?Can my husband work in Canada while he is a conditional resident of the US?
There would be no problem from the Canadian side. If he's a Canadian citizen, he doesn't lose that just because he has a US green card.





Is there some restriction on him to travel? If he's allowed to go to Canada with his conditional green card, then he can work there.





He might want to apply for a Nexus card to make his border crossings easier though. See http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/prog/nexus/me鈥?/a> for Nexus.
  • cure acne
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment