Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How many Lean Cuisines can a wife serve a husband before his head pops off?

I cook other things too don't get me wrong. We had to have a drastic food change in our house because my husband's medicial issues. It seems like the more I put Lean Cuisines in the freezer for his ';quick fix's'; the crankier he gets?





So Husbands: Tell me.. How many can you eat before your head pops off?How many Lean Cuisines can a wife serve a husband before his head pops off?
lol Oh my Gawd I'm laughing at this one....okay, which head, Toots......lol...just the mental image has me cracking up...I'd say give it a week...and NO MORE COOL WHIP %26amp; OREOS, and....BOING! hahahahahaha....


..and I have a cranky Baby at times too...he's type 2 diabetic with a horrible sweet tooth and love of homestyle southern cooking (he's from Atlanta Georgia) I do my best...no frozen foods but all this healthy eating is gonna cause a head pop here one day, I'm sure. I offset it by letting him have his fav sausage gravy %26amp; biscuits (mine's da Bomb!) once in a while..it neutralizes the head popping effect....lol still laughing.How many Lean Cuisines can a wife serve a husband before his head pops off?
I actually enjoy a lot of the Lean Cuisines, etc...they just aren't that big and usually need something else.





What you might want to try is dressing up the meal. Instead of serving it in the plastic container it comes in, try putting it on a plate. Take a few extra seconds to zap another frozen veggie to go with it, or get some dinner rolls. You might find your husband finds the meal more enjoyable because it actually is a meal.





If that doesn't work, give him a beer to drink with it. That should solve everything.
Well I do not think his head will literal pop off, I eat them every day and I'm still kick-en. Although a steady diet of them all day long would cause some stress. Your going to have to fix him a special treat, for his good behavior, at least once a week. It would also be helpful if you and Skippy stopped eating all the good foods in front of him, talking about how delicious and good the food is while he is eating his bland tasteless food. So give him a break.
I had some Lean Cuisines in the freezer a while ago when I was trying to lose 5 lbs. My husband came along, and he ate three of them in one sitting. Then he microwaved a 4th just to eat the dessert, and he put the rest in the fridge. He said they were good, but I said that he kind of defeated the purpose of the ';Lean'; part of Lean Cuisine. So I guess my hubby could eat a whole bunch before his head popped off... but his pants buttons would probably pop off instead. :D
It's ok for convenience. They are handy, but it's probably not the best thing to eat exclusively. I can't eat them mostly because I am a vegetarian, but when I did eat meat, I would say I could eat about 5 a week or so. Other than that, I start craving other foods.





It may be that his medical condition does require special cooking, but on the other hand, learning to make simple easy dishes can be fun. For instance, you need to find what he can eat.





Oftentimes, you could pre-make certain foods that freeze well and then heat them up (for instance, chili--you could make it vegetarian if he needs a low fat diet).
I dont think he'll eat one.





Just the way he looks at me when I sit down to dinner. I fix the rest of my family this awesome, yummy meal, that I spend all day cooking. Then I sit down with them, with a lean cuisine in front of me. lol! I think he feels sorry for me!
oh, lordy lordy my husband would never eat Lean Cuisines, so you got it made on that one honey


i have a meat and potatos kinda guy


so i will speak for him and say ';0';
4,729 - after that you start with bleeding out the nose followed by out the ears after 5,167. After 6,456, you die upon putting the fork in your mouth.
Three. One is OK on occasion. If I had to eat them for two meals in a row, I'd be very unhappy. After the third one, my head wouldn't so much pop off as it would explode in gustatory disgust.
Well most lean cuisine portions are designed for women on a 1,200 calorie a day diet. Most men are practically starving on 1,200 calories a day and need at least 2,000.





Maybe he's just hungry???
Will friend I don't know because I don't like them! All i say is after you give him one step back,his head is going to roll and you better get out of the way!
If all he can eat is Lean Cuisine for food try find other foods like that and tell him that if he wants to live longer he needs to chage his diet and cope with what the doctor has recommended. Good luck
I have never eaten lean cuisine, I like frozen entres but enjoy good food as well. Look for healthy quick food cookbooks.
Not too many for me, but he's the one who gets hunger attacks. Does he have diabities maybe? The Adult Unset kind?
By the third meal you'd be looking for the duct tape and stapler, no doubt.
My husband eats one a day for lunch at work five days a week.
Depends on the frequency. I think three per month is tolerable.
One
Right up until he files for divorce.
LOL!! I dont know but please repost and let us know the answer when it happens.
my husband wont even eat leftover much less a lean cuisine. He loves his home cooked meals.
One a year is more than enough.
I would max out at 8.
I wouldn't eat one of them.
Better his head then his pant buttons!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment