Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My husband is in the Navy leaving on deployment What device can we use to keep in touch at a decent price?

Would a blackberry be to expensive? What provider should I go through. We used our Cingular cell phones last time and the bill was $500 for one month. I cant afford that much. Thank for any help.My husband is in the Navy leaving on deployment What device can we use to keep in touch at a decent price?
Maybe your cell phone provider would allow some kind of unlimited plan for a monthly charge just for that.





If the computer worked good where he would be a, computer, web cam and microphone would do great....you could see and talk to him and vice versa.....My husband is in the Navy leaving on deployment What device can we use to keep in touch at a decent price?
Cost may be a factor, but there are satellite phones available, that will work anywhere in the world. The calls will be more expensive than a regular cell phone, but a cell will only work in certain areas that have similar equipment and standards.
My son is also in the Navy...when he is out to sea they communicate by e-mail. I don't think that the ship has a microphone to use on their computers.
if you each have a mic. on your comp. (your husband will need a computer too) use skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment