Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can my husband get in truoble for having a relationship with another active duty member?

My husband is in tech school for the air force and i have recently found out that he's been having a relationship with another women who is active duty.Can my husband get in trouble for having a relationship with another active duty member?Can my husband get in truoble for having a relationship with another active duty member?
Adultery is punishable under the UCMJ. I'll offer this. It is not easy to prove. Just because you know it is happening does not mean that it can be easily proven unless one of them admit to it.Can my husband get in truoble for having a relationship with another active duty member?
Yes, he absolutely can! My husband just retired from the Military last year after serving for 22 years and I know for a fact they can get in trouble because I seen it happen. In my 10 years as a Military wife, I can't even count the number of married active duties members that were having affairs with other active duty members and civilians. Now every command is different on how they handle it, but I have seen some get into some serious trouble over it. I have a friend who's husband cheated on her and they busted him down from an E-6 to an E-4. When he cheated on her again, they kicked him. However, I have also seen commands just basically tell them to not do it again. My husband was a Chief in the Navy and he dealt with more then one case of his guys/girls cheating on their spouse. I also found that the command is harder on the active duty member if their spouse is really pushing for action to be taken against them.
Yes! In the marines husbands who cheat get thrown in the brig and they get into severe trouble. Also you can divorce him and take EV ERYTHING since he cheated, but you need proof. and thats exactly what you should do to the cheating B-A-S-T-A-R-D
Let him get in trouble for having a relationship! He's CHEATING!!!
you worry about that, and not the fact he's cheating on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment