Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My husband owes back child support and we can't get a car loan? How can get a auto car loan we pay now and bck?

We pay current and arrears and have been for the last 5 years. We live in Texas and no one will give as an auto loan because of it any suggestions??? Thanks!My husband owes back child support and we can't get a car loan? How can get a auto car loan we pay now and bck?
Find yourself a buy here pay here car lot. They will finance you them selves. Beware though, you will pay higher prices but that is the cost for having a credit problems.My husband owes back child support and we can't get a car loan? How can get a auto car loan we pay now and bck?
I can tell you that I DON'T have any credit problems, as I try to ensure that I ';Cut my suit according to my cloth';, which means to live within my financial means - or all you will ever do is pay, pay, pay tomorrow for yesterday and today! Why do you think you need a new, or nearly-new car?


Spend the very least that you can, on an old, but simple and healthy, and quality-built car - I live in England, and only pay about two weeks wages for old Mercedes-Benz 190E's, which are safe, fast, comfortable and built like Swiss bank-vaults. I drive them for three years, and sell them for one weeks' wage- and my friends are always ready to buy them from me! They are cheap to run, easy to service and largely just keep working faultlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment