Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What do you think of the names my husband picked out for our twins?

Boy:


Bentley Crawford





Girl:


Chevelle Quinleigh








I do like Bentley and my middle name is Quinley. Chevelle and Crawford are iffy, though. What do you think?What do you think of the names my husband picked out for our twins?
Bentley is great, and since Quinleigh is a family name it's nice because it has meaning.





Crawford and Chevelle...horrible. Sorry :(What do you think of the names my husband picked out for our twins?
Do you realize both Bentley and Chevelle are cars? That is mean for twins. Actually, it is mean for any kids. I also like Bentley, it is a good name. But for the girl, I would pick something a little more modern-classic. Maybe Charlotte Quinleigh and Bentley James? The middle name Crawford makes the name Bentley a bit too weird. With a different first name, stick with a classic middle name so your son has a choice to go by the more common name later in life. Same with a strange middle name. You need a more classic first name for your daughter so she has a choice between a different name and a ';normal'; one.
I think its kinda lame to name both your twins after cars. Maybe change one of them to something that isn't related to cars? Maybe Bentley and Quinley.
So cute!! Congrats!!
Bentley is okay. Chevelle sounds like a girls name.





Bentley Crawford is okay, but how about Quinley Chase instead of Chevelle?
Not a fan of either name to be honest - they're not all that great IMO. If I were you I'd talk to your husband and rethink the names. What names do you like, though? It's not only up to your husband.





Sorry that I didn't like them,





G2B
they sound like names of cars. Why is he trying to be cruel?
both of your husbands are horrible sorry what about something else?
I like all of it but Chevelle, sounds like perfume
Bentley Crawford sounds really nice, but im not so sure about Chevelle... besides that they are lovely though... :)
I think your husband likes cars...I don't like object names so Bentley and Chevelle are out. Crawford is cute if a little pretentious; Qunileigh is awful.
Hahaha sooo white trash. Love it.
love them
I thinks a little harsh to name your son and daughter after cars. They are not toys, they are beautiful children that you're blessed with. It's not very nice to name them after a bunch of metal. Bentley, I don't like that name. Chevelle sounds like some sort of perfume, or a really snobby girl.





I do however, like the names Quinleigh. Crawford sounds like a last name, and it just...doesn't seem right to me.





Nice names for your twins, that I like, anyway, would be Caris Quinn and Chase Quinleigh. Though I don't think yours children's middle names should be variations of the other,





Seriously, though, think about the fact that you're naming your son and daughter after cars

No comments:

Post a Comment