Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How has your view of America changed since my husband was elected President?

Do you still consider my country to be racist?How has your view of America changed since my husband was elected President?
For the first time in my adult life Im proud of my countryHow has your view of America changed since my husband was elected President?
1) It has improved drastically.





2) Yes people here are still racist because if you go to the Politics section there are lots of people pointing out his middle name is ';Hussein'; and they think that's a bad thing since a lot of Muslim's have that name.
Yes this country is still racist. And nothing can change that but these stupid azz white folks...





ih hi ih whatever the fucc you put. Don't you get tired of your same lame azz comments. I'm tired of hearing them. You need to wake the **** up, before someone wakes u up. The world does not stop because your dumb azz spoke. I can say some very mean things but I'm really trying not too...So just STFU and answer the question with some respect next time.


By the way u look black lol...





Scott u need to STFU too. What were you doing and saying when Bush killed off all your white little buddies. Do your mom and dad still love his dirty azz drawers. Yeah I thought not...
For the better.





There are still clearly quite a numer of blatant racists, and even larger numbers of subtle racists, but structurally, it's clear that America has made some amazing strides.
First, you have just epicly failed. Second, even if you were the First Lady, you would not consider your country, but ';ours';. But ignoring the last part of your question, my view hasn't changed at all.
Of course there's still racism! Racism didn't just end the day of the inaugural ball! lol It didn't magically disappear!
.
scott you are really ignorant
No. I am proud to be an American now that we have proved that we can put doing whats right ahead of doing whats white.
IT HASNT TONED DOWN THE ANNOYING NASAL VOICE OF THE WHITE AMERICAN
NO I see it as an African nation with lots of ghettos gangs and uneducated people.





YOur husband has done nothing good so far (its been almost a year)





Black people could never run a 1st world nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment