Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How do you get an honest opinion from your husband?

I am seriously sick of getting answers like yeah its fine or yeah whatever you like. It seems like he is just saying what he thinks I want to hear. He can never form his own opinion. How can I get a real answer out of him?How do you get an honest opinion from your husband?
He, like the rest of us husbands eventually realize that you don't want an honest opinion. Whatever we answer is either; wrong, stupid, starts you either laughing at us or crying for some reason. We've learned to just say what you want to hear and get it over with. Example: Do I look fat in these? If we say no, you come back with ';you're just saying that, I can never get an honest answer out of you. ';, if we say yes ';we are insulting,don't love you any more or something silly. I'm sorry if you don't like this answer, but guys out there...am I right? Just see how many men agree.How do you get an honest opinion from your husband?
Ok. Let me break it to you.





1. Please note that answers like ';its' fine'; or yeah ';whatever'; means that he is not really interested in the outcome of the subject matter. So you can do what you want etc.


2. He keeps the answer short and simple. Why complicate things? Didn't you just hear him say fine?


2. He does have an opinion. In his opinion, quit asking questions that you know the answer to already. Or how about you just leave him be. If he has an opinion he will give it. If not, leave him be.
Maybe he doesn't have an opinion or really give much thought about to what you are asking about. Try asking him a question about something he is interested in, and he'll probably have very strong opinions.





If he is only saying 'what you want to hear', maybe you are overly sensitive to honest answers.
I would just flat out ask him for his honest opinion, mine does it and I have no regrets asking for it. Maybe he might be afraid you would get mad at him. Just let him know how can you have an honest relationship if he can't express himself honestly to his wife about anything you ask. Be sure you can handle the truth.
he's probably learned after years of you being a b*tch to him and harping on everything he says to just shut the hell up so you quit riding his *** and he can live the last remaining years of his pitiful life in peace.
You probably get those answers because most of the women that I've ever associated with will argue with you if you answer in a way that they don't want to hear. So why ask in the first place if you don't want our answer?
If he is not giving a descriptive answer he might be preoccupied or unintrested and not care. When it comes to a imprant decsion makes sure you have his full attention and you should get a better response.
The correct response to ';Whatever you like,'; is ';Thank you!';
If I think he's blowing me off - I call him out on it (aka. turn of the tv). My husband is an honest person by nature (sometimes too honest) so it's not usually a problem for me...
Ask him 5 seconds AFTER orgasm... it's when men are most honest.
Withhold the prize








I am in the playpen with mildred
he doesn't want to start an argument. Just tell him you really want to know
yes, your @ss do look huge in those jeans you just bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment