Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do I bring up pregnancy to my husband?

I think that I am pregant with my second baby but am not sure. I wasn't planning on it, and quite frankly got scared, but now I want another baby. I have always wanted another one and hint around it, but I just didn't know when. If it turns out that I am not how do I ask my husband if we can try and have one. Since this time was kind of an accident and my little boy wasn't planned I don't know how to go about it. Any advice?How do I bring up pregnancy to my husband?
If it turns out that you're not, you should sit your husband down and tell him how you feel. Tell him about how the idea that you might be pregnant was scary to you at first, but that as you got more used to the idea you realized that you actually really want to have another baby. If he's not ready to have another one yet, let him tell you the reasons why not, and then you can start working to overcome them. For example, if he is worried about the financial aspect of it, you can start to set down a plan such as ';When we have saved X amount of money, we will start trying. In order to save X amount, we'll get rid of HBO and start eating at home more.'; or whatever. Try not to get too emotional if he's not ready for the idea yet. Think of how scared you were when you first thought that you were pregnant! He may need some time to get used to it, just like you did. You may just have to keep working on (gently) getting him used to the idea. Good luck!How do I bring up pregnancy to my husband?
If you are pregnant then buy some kind of baby something wrap it nicely and take him to dinner and give it to him and maybe he will be happy. Good Luck
Like this ; yo dawg I'm pregnant .. wacha wanna name the kid?
Hey i had the same problem thought i was pregnant and was having all the symptoms come to find out i just had a urinary infection. I was kind of excited because just like you i have a 16 month old and I feel as if i want another child. My husband was kind of excited when he heard i was having symptoms but it came up negative. Just be open with him he should understand. Us women do have feelings and those feelings are strong good luck hopefully everything goes well.
You could ask him this:





';Honey, which idea appeals to you more, having another baby or my mom moving in?';
Believe me if you are pregnant he will most likely be excited, even if you had not planned on it. If you aren't pregnant, then just talk to him about it. Tell him how much it means to you to have another child. Show him all the baby pictures, and baby clothes from your first, that can have an effect on some people. The best thing is to be open. No matter what the outcome is, you will feel so much better by telling him. Good Luck, and if you are pregnant, Congrats!
well if its your husband then you should able to talk to him about anything, and not be worried. If you want one, and he loves you, I'm sure he'll listen and give you what you want..

No comments:

Post a Comment