Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My husband is not well endowed. Any women in similar situations? What can be done to spice things up?

My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We have two kids. After having two children, I am not as tight as I use to be. My husband is not well endowed, thus I feel almost nothing when we're having intercourse (let's just say he's less than 5 inches). Are there any women who are in a similar situation? What else can be done to heat things up to make up for the lack of my husband's size?My husband is not well endowed. Any women in similar situations? What can be done to spice things up?
well id try the exersizes the other women have mentioned you sound irritated hun. maybe have him preform oral sex on you before intercourse. i do my bf that way not because of your reason but because i cant orgasm from sex alone so if i dont get mine he isnt gonna get his sounds mean maybe but it works for us. and he is ok with it so im happyMy husband is not well endowed. Any women in similar situations? What can be done to spice things up?
If you want to tighten things up do some Keigel exercises. It helps add to a woman's sexual pleasure. Do them regularly and see if you notice a difference.
Vibrators work well..he wont be intimidated because you can get the cute ones that look like hearts or something and not a penis so he wont feel inadequate
I'm in a similar situation. You don't mention if you've tried different positions, but I find that girl-on-top is the best position for me - which is weird, because with earlier, ';bigger'; partners I HATED that position! This position also allows for him to stimulate your clitoris manually, so that even if you don't feel anything in your vagina, at least you're still having fun :)





We've gotten a small vibrator that we use on occasion, but most of the time we just make sure that I climax pre-intercourse with either manual or oral stimulation, in case I don't climax during intercourse.





I know that sometimes it frustrates me, and I think about other partners I've had and what it felt like to do it with someone on the other extreme... But as long as you love him, you should be able to be open with him. Good luck, hon!
try using a pump, and pump pump pump it up
You can do Kegel exercises to firm yourself back up.
You have to be really misguided to be worried about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment