Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My husband and I are separated due to my insecurities. How can I get him back?

My husband wouldn't talk about the root of the issues in question, and it caused me to obsess on the problem. How can I get him to understand that I still love him?My husband and I are separated due to my insecurities. How can I get him back?
Resolve the issue. Make goals to communicate more properly, become open-honest and BE secure not just act like it. best of luck, dear.My husband and I are separated due to my insecurities. How can I get him back?
That is The Problem!





You have fallen into the trap of being overly obsessed about his needs. To him you appear needy and desperate. The chase is over and you are trapped. Men want to date and chase their wives throughout the marriage.





If you want you husband to absolutely Fall head over heels for you sounds crazy ';Totally Ignore him!'; Rediscover yourself this is the time to better yourself find a hobby or activity. This will create conversation starters that are not wrapped up around the relationship itself. He should not be just the title husband, he should feel like you are his best friend. Best friends don't obsess about one another.





He may be struggling with a issue that he cannot discuss with you at this time. Men are not as verbal as us ladies are. He is not feminine. Change the subject and become more mysterious allow him to wonder where you are at times. Rediscovering your passions in life will spark his passion in you.





Men like to feel as if they are with a Woman that is desired by others an unpredictable in a good way his GIFT! Gifts are to be opened and cherished. That is what you have to become to your husband his prize over and over again! A little more unpredictable. Men feel emasculated when we try to fix them or their issues. Men feel like heros when we allow them to fix ours.
You need to get some self confidence in yourself and that you have your man and know that no one can have him but you.
counseling. its not a big thing or a punishment its to help get free of some junk

No comments:

Post a Comment