Sunday, August 22, 2010

My husband and I want to buy a new house and rent/sell our first home?

My husband and I want to buy a new house and rent/sell our first home. Is there any need to know info when purchasing a second home, is this seen as negative in today's market?My husband and I want to buy a new house and rent/sell our first home?
If you have enough money to put a down payment on a second home and to pay two mortgage payments, there's nothing negative about it.





Don't count on selling that first home any time soon, though. So you'd better make very sure there's a good market for renting where you are.My husband and I want to buy a new house and rent/sell our first home?
Since your primary residence will become rental, you should check your mortgage agreement with a lender. Probably there is stated that if your primary residence becomes rental you will be in breach of contract and they might call the loan due. I do not think that this will happen with all going foreclosures, because they have better things to do right now then to check what primary residence just became investment property. You should visit the web-site of Fizber http://www.fizber.com , where you could find all the necessary information on the issue.
  • moon drops
  • revlon color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment