Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What special thing could I do for my husband?

For the past few days I've been in a mood. I've been kind of grumpy, so I want to do something special for my husband. Not sexual or cooking him dinner, but another idea. What special thing could I do?What special thing could I do for my husband?
Stop being grumpy.What special thing could I do for my husband?
you go out and get your hair done, and secretly arrange for 2 of your fittest mates to go round and seduce him, i bet when you get home he will have a big smile on his face.
How about not posting this question a million times and wasting space!
Make him feel useful, wanted and special. Put your arms around him and pour your heart out.
Only a man can answer this but also do you give head if not try it!
take him out on a DATE, dinner and a movie, or something he enjoys doing be part of it
be spontaneous meet him at the door naked and see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment