Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My husband and I are hoping to adopt soon. Where can I find birthmothers who are interested in adoption?

We would love to privately adopt a newborn up to 5 months of age. Is there any secure online networking for adoptive parents and birth parents?My husband and I are hoping to adopt soon. Where can I find birthmothers who are interested in adoption?
Having experienced the adoption journey myself, I would highly recommend talking to an adoption agency rather than trying to find someone on the internet. That isn't to say that there aren't legitimate sites out there, but I've hard so many horror stories of adoption scams through the internet. An adoption agency can provide you with all the information you need and set you up with birth parents, etc. It's definitely worth having the added security of the agency to make sure everything runs smoothly.





We used Adoptions from the Heart (www.adoptionsfromtheheart.org).





Good luck to you.My husband and I are hoping to adopt soon. Where can I find birthmothers who are interested in adoption?
Thanks. I'm sorry that you couldn't find the exact answer you were looking for. Perhaps if you look up adoption attorney in the phone book, they might be able to point you in the right direction for private adoptions. Just a thought. Good luck to you.

Report Abuse



I agree with using an agency but, I recommend finding a local adoption agency in your area.





Our homestudy took three months to complete and we met our children's birthmother six months after being approved. They provide her excellent counseling which was very important to us.





Good luck on your journey.
china
http://www.ffpa.org/faq.php4
http://www.adoptachild.org/
There's a DJ heard in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth/ Metroplex Texas area named Delilah on radio station 103.7 FM. from 7-12 midnight. Though hers is a love-song-oriented show, she steadfastly promotes adoption because she has supposedly addopted 5 of her own (pictures on her site are usually constant and abundant). Go to: www@dradiodelilah.com. If you don't find the specific section mentioning this information, go ahead and email them or call 1.866.Delilah. I'll bet she would be happy to ';point the way'; for you. Good luck!
i have read in newspaper the best place to get adopted mother for getting child is gujrat..............








A.J
there's no safe way to go about finding your own birthmother on your own. you are not protected by anyone. you either need to get with an attorney or an agency. i know the cost is higher, but your emothional and possible financial wellbeing are well worth it.
Have you gone through the whole process? You will have to have a home-study done and this can take up to a year. Regardless if you go through an agency or a lawyer the state you are in will have to approve you for an adoption. You can take classes thru your state and they can locate birth parents for you within the ages you are wanting to adopt. If you have done all the requirements.. I wish you all the luck. I am an adoptee.. I think you are just Awesome to want to adopt a child!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment