Sunday, August 22, 2010

How should I start a letter to my husband to say I feel lonely?

We live in different cities as he got transferred and I had to stay . He is in telecom sector, works hard. We are very busy, talk less and mostly about works we should do like paying bills etc. and not about how we feel as he is always busy for that.We meet once in 2 or 3 months.I want to tell him that I feel lonely and I want to talk about many things not only bills. Please tell me how should I tell him.How should I start a letter to my husband to say I feel lonely?
hi baby,





i really miss you. i need you with me..blah blahHow should I start a letter to my husband to say I feel lonely?
First of all i would totally MAKE time to talk on the phone. Maybe send him an email saying you need to talk to him. When you call make sure he knows you don't want to talk about work, or bills or anything like that. then tell him how much you love him (assuming this is true) and that you aren't going anywhere (assuming this is also true) but that you are re lonely and whatever else you need to talk about. My suggestion to you is to either 1. find a way to be with each other more often (maybe find a way to move to where he is...or something closer?) or 2. make some FEMALE friends or join a club or group where you can be around people that like to do some of the same things you do! But please do not use this as an excuse to wander (I am not saying that you are or will...but be careful) with that said I hope this helps and good luck and God Bless!
You need to schedule some ';two of us time';. More than just an evening. Coordinate a weekend or even a week together. Make the decision NOT to talk about work or bills or real life. Just the two of you. That's when you should address it.





I don't know that writing a letter is the best way to go. If he's got no inkling it's coming, he's going to find it strange and wonder why you didn't just talk to him about it.





Tell him you're unhappy with the arrangement and you want to talk about it. I honestly don't think sending him a letter is going to achieve the effect you would like.
Hi dear,





I understand your problem very well because soon after our marriage we stayed away from each other for atleast 5 months. We both are s/w engineers so we are constantly checking our mails so I send him an I love you e-card and I miss you e-card and you have no idea how it turns him crazy. I get all these mushy replies saying he misses me too. But watch it I always start it he never takes the initiative.





When you give him a call before hanging up just say you miss him or love him and give a kiss I know it sounds stupid over the phone and I feel shy till this day but it works wonders.
You should learn the art of writing hot and passionate love letters. Try to awaken his dormant feelings for you. before writing, you should try speak with him on phone during late nights - tell him how much you miss him and he might be missing those moments when you had provided him full pleasures. you should also try to boost his male ego and let him know how badly you need his companionship.
He is a man so if you are not together he is most likely cheating on you. It seems that he thinks of you like a friend and not a wife if he only talks of bills and crap. You need to take out the trash and leave it, find a better man.
hi dear


i am here only with your thoughts


i think i feel lonely even every one is surrounded me.i will be happy if you are with me to share my both happiness and sorrows.


i love you a lot my dear
What is the one thing that keeps couples happy? sex...............who would refuse a nice seduction on the phone? no one.............Once you give him the need he will come in more just for you.......good luck
just make a new friend and shared everything with him..because your husband is busy..so you time will be passed and whever your husband free than talk with him..


mail me if you want share...
';We are very busy';





Nobody is THAT busy.
Do you always write letter to your husband?


What is the level of intimacy both of you are having? (still loving each other very much etc. - straight from your feeling)





If your answer to the 1st questions is Yes and above average for the 2nd question, then the best way is to tell him straight to the point.





A simple line of ';Dear, I feel so lonely. I really miss the time we had dinner together, watching movie together and walking down the street holding hands. I need you by my side.';





If he calls you immediately after receiving your letter, you have a big chance to get him home to talk over the matter. (His immediate response shows how much he cares and that he cares for you more than his job etc.)





If he replies you with mail, then it's going to be a little tough for you to persuade him to maybe transfer back to your city etc.





If your answer to the first question is No, and above average for the 2nd question, you might need to tell a little bit more about other things before you go into above to tell him how much you needed him by your side. Otherwise, it might shock him ...





Meantime, with the advancement of technology, try to keep in touch with MSN, Yahoo Messenger or Skype etc. where both of you can see each other and keeping the distance a bit closer while he is working out a way to either transfer back to your city or get you and the family be there.





And it really depends on your position in your husband's heart. Most men prioritize on work / career more than family. So, it might take some time to get him to work out a solution if he's that type.

No comments:

Post a Comment