Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My husband past away and I would like to meet new people I'm out of practice. How can I go about it?

I'm not a person who can meet people easily and yet I would love the company of the opposite sex. I want to meet someone who is sweet, and honest and doesn't play mind games. How do I go about it?My husband past away and I would like to meet new people I'm out of practice. How can I go about it?
Depends on your age?My husband past away and I would like to meet new people I'm out of practice. How can I go about it?
Some people join clubs or activities and meet others. Some join internet social sites (be careful with that one when it comes to first dates-there are plenty of tips on the internet how to do so safely). Some let their friends know they are interested in dating and get hooked up on blind dates from wiling friends who want to help you move on...





Regardless of what avenue you choose, all or some..gotta start somewhere. Age aint nothing but a number...
well its going to be hard i recently lost both parents last yr never been married after being diagnosed with epilepsy as a teenager and found i wouldn't have a chance to fulfill my long time plan of becoming an air force pilot!!!!i decided to just remain with my parents since age 14,now 47,im here alone!!!trying also to get my life in this area staarted but its very very hard!!!!never really being out there in this world in my case raised up in a very powerfully god home both parents were very awesome and faithfully committed to their own relationship as well as the family's!!!!this is actually for me any way really being out on my own for the very very first time in my life!!!!!!!never drank smoked never done illegal drugs ect. but being raised in a spiritually equiped godly home always seeking the lord in our lives!!!!my father always was making sure we didnt go one day without home prayer and devotionals!!!when not attending our local congregation there up north of us from ventura in santa barbara!!!!!i didn't get far in life due to sickness but i do have a call i would like to fulfill in my life for christ!!!!thats to become a minister!!!!!! im very called to this vocation but i need someone who can stand with me in being a spiritually grounded loving partner there is much the lord i know would have for me and this special person!!!!i am humble very giving compassionate understanding gentle patient long suffering meek and self sacrifing well there is more but i'll let this speak for now!!!respectfully submitted by rick andrew
What are you interested in? Join a club, or take a class in that activity. Anyone you meet there will be easy to talk to because they share your interest. When I first came to Chicago, 42 yrs ago, I loved to play bridge, so I joined 2 bridge clubs, made lots of friends through them. Then I met a really cute nurse in line at a hot dog stand. She couldn't remember the difference between a club and a spade, but we've been married for 42 yrs.
Find yourself an arranged marriage.





Becoming a trend.





(Don't worry about restricting your partners age range, who knows you might be perfect for a newbie)





I'd also recommend checking the local news papers or local whatever for local clubs and events.
Join a church and start attending the activities. Become a mentor to young women. Become involved in the politics of your city or town. Attend art shows community affairs. Spend time with friends who may introduce you to someone. You will not meet anyone at home. Get out there and start living.
Go to a grieving meeting. I know someone that did and met a great man who was very sympathetic towards her and her situation because he was also grieving his wife. P.S. She went to one in a really affluent neighborhood, and he was also very wealthy. They ended up getting married. Great Love Story.
Join a gym


Do some volunteering


Take a class at your local community college


Libraries


Coffee shops


Church
I'm sorry for your loss. You should go places where you enjoy being and in time the right person will find you. Good luck!
eharmony.com
You are doing it right now. Online is a way and watch how many responses you get with no picture up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment