Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My husband wets his pants whenever he watches Fox News. How can I get him to stop watching?

My husband is hooked on Fox News. Every evening he watches all the shows and they get him so worked up. Almost every night he gets so angry that he urinates uncontrollably. All our furniture is getting ruined. How can I get him to stop watching O'Reilly and Hannity and all the others, or at least to wear a diaper while he's watching them?My husband wets his pants whenever he watches Fox News. How can I get him to stop watching?
Wet yours.My husband wets his pants whenever he watches Fox News. How can I get him to stop watching?
Are you or your family obssessed with pee? All of your questions that you have ever posted are pee-related. I checked out your profile. your husband pees over fox news, kids beat your son and he pees himself, is jewish bedwetting normal or something like that. Every question comes back to pee. I think your family needs counselling or whatever you call the person who deals with those type of matters. This isnt to be mean or anything just my opinion based on the observation of the nature of all the questions you have ever asked
lol this is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. But just tell him to calm down. Maybe turn he channel over before he turns into the hulk. And put some waterproof sheets under him for in case.
wow you are such a freak





and reading your other posts i think you are a pervert
TROLL
Well I guess turn the t.v. off. That's kinda really discusting though
learn to enjoy it. it's not that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment