Sunday, August 22, 2010

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant?

I am about 3 days past ovulation and i have severe breast tenderness. Does anyone know why that would happen if implantation probably hasn't occured yet?My husband and I are trying to get pregnant?
The absolute best info I can give you is to go read a book called Taking Charge of your fertility by Toni Weschler. It will help you understand your body and all the myths about it. It will help you time when you are ovulating and the best times to conceive 鈥?or not! . It's about knowing your body and knowing when you are fertile or not.


My husband and I tried for 1 year and had no luck..鈥? We tried ovulation predictors , laying with pillows under me for 20 min. everything鈥︹€he first month that I began using the book I realized that my timing was WRONG!. We got pregnant that very first month and I am now due Feb 2, 2007. You can pick and choose what you do with your info. Good luck and don't listen the all the myths! Even if you don't get into charting and everything....it will help you in so many ways!My husband and I are trying to get pregnant?
Implantation occurs 7-10 days past ovulation/conception.





www.twoweekwait.com
I donno but try ';it'; in the morning. I recomend it for anyone who is trying to get pregnant!
Ignore Margret; she is a bitter and barren old hag. The breast tenderness is probably just because of the ovulation, or you may have a couple of benign cysts that are agitated.
sounds norman get book called How to get pregnant
tender breasts can occur for any number of reasons - often times, ovulation-related pains do not come until after you've actually ovulated - it just depends on how your body reacts to the chemical changes taking place inside. Hope that helps!
And when his job gets downsized, you'll go on welfare

No comments:

Post a Comment