Friday, August 20, 2010

What should I be for Halloween if my husband is a redneck mechanic?

My hubby is dressing up as a redneck mechanic,complete with mullet %26amp; beer gut. We always dress up as a couple and i want to keep with that tradition but i'm really having trouble figuring out a compatible costume. I still want to look attractive. Any ideas?What should I be for Halloween if my husband is a redneck mechanic?
A trailer park tramp?? you can wear daisy dukes and a short tshirt and wear piggy tales and chew bubble gum with your mouth open or get a fake cig and act like your smoking it.What should I be for Halloween if my husband is a redneck mechanic?
You could go as a Redneck Housewife...wearing one of his flannel shirts tied up at the bottom about middrift and wear really tight pants...lots of makeup and have hair in large curls and a pony tail.
How about a redneck grease monkey?
Daisy Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment