Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I stop regretting leaving my ex husband?

I left my ex husband over 2 years ago. He was verbally abusive. It barely took a month for him to find someone else. Now, I regret leaving him every day. Any suggestions on how I can stop regretting leaving him.How do I stop regretting leaving my ex husband?
they are an X for a REASON.......usually MANY reasons. think back on ALL the times you were verbally abused and how bad you wanted to get away from it....then it doesnt really matter if he found someone else - it will be a matter of time for them as well.How do I stop regretting leaving my ex husband?
You are feeling false memories only remembering the good and not the bad and the fact that he so quickly up and found some new girl is bothering you





Don't worry you'll be fine
Why would you regret getting abused?
Imagine him having sex with the New girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment