Sunday, August 22, 2010

Clever way to tell my mother that my husband and I are expecting as well as my sister and her fiance?

I got a couple baby gifts for my mother to open on Christmas, to tell her my husband and I are expecting. Then the other day my sister told me she and her fiance are also expecting. We wanted to tell her at the same time but we couldn't think of any good ideas. She really wants to be a grandmother and I know she is going to be ecstatic no matter what we do but does anybody have any good ideas for us??


Thank you in advance.Clever way to tell my mother that my husband and I are expecting as well as my sister and her fiance?
Give her both of the pregnancy test as a gift with each other name on it...Clever way to tell my mother that my husband and I are expecting as well as my sister and her fiance?
congratulations what a Lovely christmas present :D


yeah i agree with the person above


frame your ultra sound pictures


or buy her a top/mug saying worlds best granny


or give her baby'sys bib / top saying i love my granny


or in the card right


to ..


merry xmas


from...you+partner+bump and attach a scan picture





as for your sister and her fiance


you could right in her card


wont it be great that your baby will have company , or something like that


or buy her a top saying worlds best aunty


i've seen a badge cant remember where from saying


aunty to be you could look it up on google


good luck


xox
When a friend of mine wanted to break the news to everyone, she took a picture of her and her husband looking at a pregnancy test and sent it to everyone. It was very cute because their faces had this drop-jawed, ';Oh my gosh!'; look on them.
sit her down on christmas on both of u tell her at the same time or u both can writte a letter tellin her
If you've already had ultrasound- how about the ultrasound ';pics'; in a double frame?

No comments:

Post a Comment