Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do I find out if my ex husband's tax refund has been intercepted?

Is there a number I can call or a website I can go to? Do i go thru the IRS or through child support services?? He filed about 4 weeks ago and he ALWAYS gets rapid refund...wouldnt it have come back by now, or no?How do I find out if my ex husband's tax refund has been intercepted?
Contact your child support services office. I have custody of a grandchild and every time I have called them, they've been able to look on their computer to see how much he's paid, when he paid it, etc. His tax refund was sent to me for back child support.How do I find out if my ex husband's tax refund has been intercepted?
If you look at http://irs.gov you will see a button that says, ';Where is my refund?'; Click on that and follow the instructions -- you will need his social security number, date of birth and the exact amount of the refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment