Sunday, August 22, 2010

My husband and I are getting a divorce He is try to hide moneys from me. I need to know how to find out amount?

He has all ready emptied my savings account and is now trying to tease me with in his words ';a huge sum of money that has fallen into his lap.'; I need to know my rights and how to find out what money he is hiding from my lawyer and I. He's lawyer is trying to get me to sign off on the divorce as is.My husband and I are getting a divorce He is try to hide moneys from me. I need to know how to find out amount?
You don't know how much was in your savings account? Get a statement from your bank and find out when how much money was withdrawn and by whom.My husband and I are getting a divorce He is try to hide moneys from me. I need to know how to find out amount?
You need the advice of your attorney and get bank statements so you can recover what he took. It belongs to both of you unless there's a pre-nup agreement. Don't sign off on anything without the advice of your lawyer.
You better have your money is an account with your name only on it..consult a lawyer..people do these kinds of things during divorce..you better secure any other accounts that he has access to..or you will lose all your monies..
Get a better lawyer than he is and go after his assets. If he filed tax returns every year, then they know how much money he has and what his assets are and can subpoena them
Sorry. Your lawyer if good will find out.
Your situation sucks. How are we going to know what the truth is.





I advise you to buy a crystal ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment