Sunday, August 22, 2010

My husband, kids and I are looking to move to a small community, any recommendations?

I already did the findmyspot quiz I just want to get peoples opinions. We would like to relocate to a place with jobs, a place that is a small community, not a suburb (where we currently live) we enjoy the outdoors emmensly, but can't afford to live in a place like Colorado Springs or Boulder, CO. Where do you recommend?My husband, kids and I are looking to move to a small community, any recommendations?
Hi Sky Blue,





I live in Reno, NV (Northern Nevada). Our population is less than 400,000 and never ending outdoor activities. We are 30 minutes away from Lake Tahoe and 1 hour to Sacramento, CA. We experience 300 days of sunshine and with four distinct seasons. Our city's website http://www.cityofreno.com.





You may want to start your search on http://www.rentals.com. Homes, condos, and apartments across the nation are listed there.





When you are ready to purchase or want to try a mortgage calculator, go to http://www.realestate.yahoo.com. It has maps, graphs, mortgage calculators, virtual tours, and mortgage rates.My husband, kids and I are looking to move to a small community, any recommendations?
Tinley Park, Illinois.





Frankfort, IL





Joliet, IL





Shorewood, IL
Alberta, Canada!!!! The best place on Earth!
Try Danville Kentucky or somewhere south of Lexington. I have lived here my whole life and I love it. Our web site can give you school information, climate and photos and some links of neet sites in the area. The listings there will give you some type of idea of cost of housing. I hope this helps you and if you need a Realtor in this area, email me at sold@kywimax.com
You can work from home through ameriplan like we are and fire your boss and in this business you can work any where you want to live. i know it is hard to find good employement in small cities I live in one myself. contact us for more information


Becka and Missy
Chester, California

No comments:

Post a Comment