Sunday, August 22, 2010

Should I receive a phone call from my husband who is about to graduate basic?

My husband graduates basic training next Friday. Do I recieve a phone call within the next seven days? Do they have to tell the family that they are eligible to graduate and everything is fine?Should I receive a phone call from my husband who is about to graduate basic?
Well, my husband called a couple times while in basic. More his final weeks. But they do not have to allow any phone calls, but u can call them and ask for details. They can tell u the graduation date if you are related; mothers/fathers, or wives/husbands.Should I receive a phone call from my husband who is about to graduate basic?
My husband went USN and he could call almost every day the last two weeks of his BMT. So it doesn't sound like he's Navy. Unless, he has a really crappy ship that can't do their stuff right. If he's USAF, my branch, he should be calling or at least writing to confirm that he's graduating within the last week. You get ';patio'; breaks for good behavior. Hope this helps!
If your husband is USAF he graduates with my husband!! yay!


anyways.. My husband said this weekend they get base lib on sat so I would expect a call from him tomorrow or Sunday after church services. Good luck! Safe travels!
Not sure what branch he is but i did USAF and once we graduated we had the whole weekend to call and get base liberties and all that good stuff so i would expect a phone call from him shortly.
usualy you dont ahve a graduation ceremony until he finishes BT, AIT and any other training he might have such as airborne school. i couldnt tell you because you didnt mention what branch he is in.
They don't ';have'; to tell anyone anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment